Tuesday 20 August 2013

Clothes Haul

I went shopping in Oxford Street a few weeks ago with a friend and thought that doing a blog on the things I bought would be a good place to start!
I needed a few things for summer so I ended up buying two tops and kimono type thing.

First stop was Topshop where I bought this pale blue cami.
£18, Topshop
Although I felt it was a bit pricey it hangs really nicely and I love the colour (there were other colours available). The material is thin and soft so it's perfect for summer and the beach! I also love the shape of the neckline, although it does fall quite low.

After that we hit Urban Outfitters and I bought a really pretty kimono in the sale.
£20, Urban Outfitters
I love the pattern on the fabric and the feel and shape of it. It's also quite versatile as I think it can be worn in Spring/Summer/Autumn and also can be casual or more dressy depending on what you wear it with. 

Finally, we went to Primark. It's so cheap I find it impossible to come out empty handed! I'm afraid I've lost the receipt and I can't remember how much this was but it was around £6/£8.
Primark
I really like the colour of this shirt. I feel like it could fit a bit better on the front but I like the small features like the gold buttons, lace detail and the sheer back. 

Thank you for reading my first proper post!

Ruby

Kimono; Urban Outfitters
Cami; Topshop
Jeans; Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment