Tuesday 27 August 2013

Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoos

So I know I'm quite late getting these, I've been meaning to buy them for a while but never got round to it. But when maybelline products were on offer at 3 for 2 I thought that was my chance!
I bought the colours 'Pink Gold', 'On and On Bronze' and 'Permanent Taupe'. They were a good price at £4.99 per pot.




'Pink Gold' is a pretty, shimmery pale pink. I don't usually like pink eyeshadow but this is really subtle and I like to wear it with Mac Satin eyeshadow in 'Shale' but it goes with quite a few colours. It's a nice colour to wear during the day.

Pink Gold 

'On and On Bronze' is also a warm, shimmery gold colour. It looks really pretty and it brings out brown eyes as well.  It's a pretty colour to wear in the evenings.

On and On Bronze 

'Permanent Taupe' is a bit different as it's a matte colour which I think I prefer. It's a smokey grey/brown colour and I think it will look lovely on. 

Permanent Taupe

The colours are really pigmented and, although I've only tried pink gold so far, it lasted all day which is perfect! I know it claims to be creaseless, I found that there were a few light creases but better than other cream eyeshadows.

Overall, I would definitely recommend these! The colours are gorgeous, they're long lasting, easy to apply and really pigmented! I will be going back to buy more soon.


Thanks for reading!

I would love to hear from you, I really appreciate comments and would be happy to return the favour :) 

Ruby 






No comments:

Post a Comment