Sunday 25 August 2013

My Everyday Makeup

I have A LOT of makeup, I probably don't need all of it but I like having lots of different things to experiment with!
I do change what makeup I wear but here is the makeup I use on a day to day basis.

1. Garnier B.B Cream Miracle Skin Perfector: For Combination to Oily Skin
I use this everyday and I don't know what I would do without it! I have very fair skin and struggle to find something light enough for me but this is the perfect colour! It's also great as it is a light coverage but still conceals spots and blemishes well (with the help of concealer). It's also lasted a really long time which I was quite surprised about, I've had it almost 6 months now and it's only just run out!

£9.99

2. Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer 
I love love love this concealer! It's really cute packaging and I love how there's two different shades for spots and for under your eyes. The setting powder makes it last longer as well. And it's got a mirror! My only problem is that the lid has fallen off but that's because I dropped it twice. 
£10 

3. Sleek Face Form Kit 
I bought this quite recently but I'm completely addicted. The packaging is really neat and it comes with matte contouring powder, highlighter and rose gold blush. The colours are really pigmented (especially the blush) but they still look really natural and subtle when applied. 

£10

4. Topshop Golden Aura Eye Palette
I've mentioned this before so I won't say too much about this, just that I use this everyday and the colours are so natural and warm. I also use the colours as an eyeliner sometimes.

£12 

5. Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner 
I bought this after I read so many positive reviews about it! I was a bit nervous about using gel eyeliner but now I've started I hardly ever use anything else! It comes with a brush which makes application so easy and it can either be built up to create a thick line or you can also create a really thin delicate line with it as well. Perfect for cat eyes! It lasts a really long time as well, it doesn't budge all day! It doesn't dry out either.

£7.99

6. Topshop Mascara
I don't think Topshop sells this mascara anymore and I got it for free in a deal (sorry that's really unhelpful) but I can really recommend Topshop mascaras in general. The wand is really good and makes application easy. It really lengthens my eyelashes and they still look natural. It's not great for volume though but on the whole, it's brilliant!


7. No7 Extreme Length Waterproof Mascara
I have a mini version of this mascara which I got in a deal boots had recently. The wand is quite thin so it's perfect for my lower lashes but I also really like using it in the summer as its waterproof so it doesn't budge in heat/humidity or in water (obviously)! It looks so natural and pretty and I will definitely be buying this again.
£12.50

8. Topshop Lips in Infrared
I've seen so many beauty bloggers rave about this so I thought I would give it a go! I'm not a fan of really bright pink lipsticks just because I don't think they suit me very well. I tend to opt for more natural, peachy colours or orange/coral colours so this was perfect for me! I love this lipstick so much as it can be worn during the day or in the evening. It's really pigmented as well! My only complaint is that it's not particularly long lasting so I do need to top it up regularly throughout the day. 

£8

9. Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer in  Luna 
I probably use this more than my Topshop lipstick because it goes with everything! I'm not a big fan of lip gloss so wasn't sure if I would like this but it's not sticky at all, it feels like there's nothing on your lips! The colour's really pretty and natural and I love the packaging. The only problem is the application is not particularly easy without a mirror and it takes a while to cover the whole of my lips. 

£6.49

Makeup bag, Soap & Glory , £10


Okay so that's everything! I hope you enjoyed reading this!

Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment