Monday 26 August 2013

Nail Pearls; 3d Manicure

I've been keen to try out 3d nail art for a long time now especially Nail Rock's 'nail cavier'. A few weeks ago, my little sister got a similar thing in her magazine and I've been keen to try it out!
They're called Technic 3d Manicure 'Nail Pearls'. Although I don't think they're as good as nail rock, they are similar.


I started by applying the first coat. For this I chose a shimmery blue colour from Topshop. 


Then, once they had dried I applied a second coat. This time I used a funnel to pour the beads onto the wet nail varnish. It was quite difficult to do as I had to be fairly quick and it was messy but I managed and I really liked the end result. 
I finished with Sally Hansen top coat to keep it in place and ta dah! They were done!



Please excuse my wrinkley hands :(


Let me know whether you enjoyed this post or if you have any nail products to recommend!






No comments:

Post a Comment